Rates & Bookings
Summer Rates from 01 Oct 2013 - 30 April 2014
GUEST HOUSE (B&B):
|Classic Rooms||Per person sharing||R500|
|Superior Rooms||Per person sharing||R550|
|Unit 4||Per night for 2 people||R950|
|Units 1-3||Per night for 2 people||R1050|
Sleeper Couch - R120/additional per night
Winter Rates from 01 May 2014 - 30 Sept 2014
GUEST HOUSE (B&B):
|Classic Rooms||Per person sharing||R425|
|Superior Rooms||Per person sharing||R475|
|Unit 4||Per night for 2 people||R800|
|Units 1-3||Per night for 2 people||R900|
Sleeper Couch - R100/additional per night
Rustenbosch Loyalty Awards: Get one free night for every 7 nights' stay.
Click Here to view the latest exchange rates.
|To confirm your reservation we require 50% deposit which may be transferred to our bank account below.|
|Account Name:||Rustenbosch Guesthouse|
|Please Fax or Mail your confirmation and use your name and booking date as reference.|
|Fax:||+27 (0)21 886 4808|
Terms and Conditions:
- Rates are quoted in South African Rands, per person. Please note tariffs are subject to change without prior notice.
- We require 50% deposit in advance.
- Rustenbosch Guest House reserve the right to charge the following cancellation fee should a confirmed reservation be cancelled within the following period:
10% Admin fee charged for all cancelations
25% cancellation fee if cancelled 30 days or less prior to arrival
50% cancellation fee if cancelled 14 days or less prior to arrival
100% cancellation fee if cancelled 07 days or less prior to arrival or no show
- All cancellations to be in writing, by fax or e-mail
- One child four years and under - free. We provide a cot for a small child, free of charge.
- Four- Eleven - 50% of room stay per night. We provide an extra mattress for a child to sleep with parents.
- Maximum capacity of extra mattresses/cots/room is one. If there are more children, they have to rent an extra room @ standard rates.
- Twelve and up - full price.
- Any type of extra bed/cot is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the guest house.
30 July 2012
Tel: +27 21 887 8549
Fax: +27 21 886 4808
Fax to Email: 086 517 5560
" Centrally located in a peaceful neighbourhood - close to town as well as parks. The rooms are modern, stylish, sunny, spacious and well equipped. Suitable for both the businessman and the traveler. The best is the scrumptious breakfast! "
" My wife and I spent two nights at Rustenbosch in Nov and used it as our base in Stellenbosch. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Our room was luxurious with its own balcony, mini kitchen area and large bathroom. "
" We have stayed at Rustenbosch Guest House more than once in the past. Rustenbosch is our preferred place to stay when visiting Stellenbosch and we certainly will be staying their again in the future. The main reasons for this is that Rustenbosch is very well located, the rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious and it is great value. The staff has always been helpful and friendly. "
Useful Web Links
The Guest house has nine beautifully decorated and spacious rooms. Each room has it's own private balcony or garden, DSTV, kitchenette equipped with a bar-fridge, microwave, tea and coffee.
There are two room options "Classic" & "Superior". The difference between the two is mainly size and location in the house. The Superior rooms are generally more luxurious, spacious and quieter.
We have four modern, comfortable and luxurious apartments in a separate house, which are fully equipped for self-catering purposes.
Three of the units are downstairs and have doors opening each onto a private patio leading to the pool and garden with a mountain view backdrop. A fourth unit is upstairs with a spacious undercover private balcony and lovely mountain views.